Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
My family loves this recipe. It's very moist and so easy to make. You can add your favorite spices and make it your own. You can make these into chicken nuggets for you kids too! I love making things with my toddler.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons prepared yellow mustard
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 4 cups finely crushed corn flakes
- 2 lbs boneless chicken breasts
- Salt and pepper your chicken breasts.
- Mix first three ingredients together in a shallow bowl.
- Coat chicken breast with this mixture, then cover with crushed cornflakes.
- Place chicken breasts in lightly greased Pyrex baking dish.
- Can be made up to 1 day ahead.
Oh my Gosh! I absolutely LOVE this recipe, thanks so much for posting it and sharing it with us! It was a huge hit with my family and our family friends who were over for dinner that night. And thank you to AquaOpal for the cooking time and temp, that helped alot! Excellent recipe, two thumbs up!
Very good...except the recipe is incomplete. There is no heat time or duration! I cooked it at 300 for 30 minutes. Used honey mustard instead if mustard...lite mayo, very good!