Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Kids and adults can not get enough of these. Dead easy to make with the kids or on your own!
- 50 g margarine
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons golden syrup
- 175 g milk chocolate
- 150 g corn flakes
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over a low heat.
- Add the golden syrup stirring constantly until mixed.
- Add the chocolate and vanilla extract and stir until blended then remove from the heat.
- Add the corn flakes and stir to coat evenly.
- Place in baking cases and place in a fridge. Allow to set before serving.
Really easy to make with the kids and great fun!