Recipe by Tracy Smith
Excellent tasting, easy way to do something different with a venison roast. Tastes just like corned beef.
Top Review by Izzybee
This made excellent sandwich meat for my husband's lunches. It was a little peppery for my tastes, but that's easy enough to fix. I will probably make this again, assuming my father in law gets another deer next season!
- 4 -6 lbs venison roast (or two 3 lb. roasts)
- 5 tablespoons morton tender quick meat cure meat tenderizer
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon bay leaf powder
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder