1/2 Photos of Corned Beef With Guinness
8 hrs 10 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove excess fat from corned beef.
- 2Place onions in a crock pot then brisket with season packet on top of onions.
- 3Pour beer and water over place lid on.
- 4Set crock pot on low for 6 hours.
- 5Place cabbage on and cook on high for 1-2 more hours.
- 6Remove meat carefully. It is very tender and can fall apart easily.
- 7Slice any excess fat. It should slide right off.
- 8Then Proceed with Pineapple Ham Glaze Great for Corned Beef if desired.
- 9Serve with cabbage, onions and your favorite Irish sides. Do check the menu above.
Browse Our Top Greens Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Corned Beef With Guinness
Serving Size: 1 (1274 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1141.4
- Calories from Fat 516
- Total Fat 57.4 g
- Saturated Fat 19.1 g
- Cholesterol 296.1 mg
- Sodium 3465.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 59.2 g