Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. I have prepared this recipe on camping trips and at home, because it is so simple and easy to make. It comes in very handy when I have little time and no idea what to prepare. This recipe was given to me by my German grandmother, many years ago.
- 1 (24 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes
- 1 onion, medium chopped
- 1 (12 ounce) can corned beef, cubed
- 4 dill pickles, cut in small cubes
- 4 eggs, over easy
- Prepare 'Simply Potatoes' Traditional Mashed Potatoes according to directions on package.
- Heat oil in a large skillet, add the chopped onions, and sauté until golden brown,.
- Add the cubed corned beef, stir and cook over medium heat for about 5 minutes.
- Add the pickles and the mashed potatoes and stir well.
- Top the dish with the eggs.