Chef #1802600036's Note:
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. I have prepared this recipe on camping trips and at home, because it is so simple and easy to make. It comes in very handy when I have little time and no idea what to prepare. This recipe was given to me by my German grandmother, many years ago.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare 'Simply Potatoes' Traditional Mashed Potatoes according to directions on package.
- 2Heat oil in a large skillet, add the chopped onions, and sauté until golden brown,.
- 3Add the cubed corned beef, stir and cook over medium heat for about 5 minutes.
- 4Add the pickles and the mashed potatoes and stir well.
- 5Top the dish with the eggs.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Corned Beef With Eggs #SP5
Serving Size: 1 (303 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 607.3
- Calories from Fat 378
- Total Fat 42.0 g
- Saturated Fat 13.9 g
- Cholesterol 538.6 mg
- Sodium 3209.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 44.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes