Recipe by Little Bee
Got these from the Kraft website. They sound simple and yummy! Also they can be made ahead and popped into the oven when your guests arrive
- 1 (8 ounce) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard
- 1⁄4 lb corned beef, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup kraft shredded swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 36 slices rye cocktail bread, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- PREHEAT broiler. Beat cream cheese and mustard in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- ADD corned beef, Swiss cheese and onion; mix well. Spread evenly onto toast slices. Place on baking sheet.
- BROIL 2 to 3 minutes or until lightly browned.