Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
Got these from the Kraft website. They sound simple and yummy! Also they can be made ahead and popped into the oven when your guests arrive
- 1 (8 ounce) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard
- 1⁄4 lb corned beef, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup kraft shredded swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 36 slices rye cocktail bread, toasted
- PREHEAT broiler. Beat cream cheese and mustard in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- ADD corned beef, Swiss cheese and onion; mix well. Spread evenly onto toast slices. Place on baking sheet.
- BROIL 2 to 3 minutes or until lightly browned.
Yummy! We served these at a St. Patrick's Day Party. This recipe was great, but we recommend crackers instead of rye bread. Maybe cut the rye bread in half?
I've made these several times and I also got the recipe from Kraft. They are always well received and I've had people request the recipe. They're easy to put together and if you have the mixture already made up, it only takes a short time to spread onto the bread and slip under the broiler for a hot, tasty appetizer.