Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A classic, great with fried or poached eggs.
- 236.59 ml chopped cooked corned beef
- 236.59 ml chopped cooked potato
- 59.14 ml finely chopped onion
- 14.79 ml snipped parsley
- 1.23 ml salt
- 0.59 ml pepper
- 44.37 ml salad oil
- 118.29 ml tomato juice
- Mix meat, potatoes, onion, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in 8-inch skillet.
- Spread meat mixture evenly in skillet, brown over medium heat, turning frequently with wide spatula, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in tomato juice.
- Reduce heat, cover and cook until liquid is absorbed, about 10 minutes.