Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A classic, great with fried or poached eggs.
Make and share this Corned Beef Skillet Hash for 2 recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup chopped cooked corned beef
- 1 cup chopped cooked potato
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon snipped parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons salad oil
- 1⁄2 cup tomato juice
- Mix meat, potatoes, onion, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in 8-inch skillet.
- Spread meat mixture evenly in skillet, brown over medium heat, turning frequently with wide spatula, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in tomato juice.
- Reduce heat, cover and cook until liquid is absorbed, about 10 minutes.