Recipe by Chef SuzyQ
This was recently served at our bookclub luncheon and was a huge hit so I thought I'd post it. It's very easy and quick, but loaded with flavor! You could easily substitute roast beef for the corned beef, if you prefer it. It's easy to customize for individual preferences which makes it a great meal to serve for a group meal. Our hostess served it with a great green salad (red & green leaf lettuce, crumbled gorgonzola cheese, toasted pecans, bite-size pears,with raspberry vinaigrette dressing). Topped off with a yummy carrot cake.
- 1 1⁄4 lbs deli corned beef, thinly sliced
- 6 French rolls, split
- 4 ounces havarti cheese, sliced
- 8 ounces roasted red peppers
- 1 medium sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons horseradish mustard