Recipe by lets.eat
This recipe came from Recipe Goldmine. It was appoved by our family so I'm posting it for yours! I served ours on rye bread toasted and added horseradish cheese. The recipe is for the 'spread' alone.
Top Review by *Parsley*
I made this with leftover corned beef brisket from yesterday. It's a great sandwich spread. I love the kick from the horseradish. I added extra chopped onion. Thanx for posting; I'll make this again when I have leftover corned beef.
- 1 (12 ounce) canned corned beef, mashed
- 1⁄2 cup celery, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons sweet relish
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise