Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Delicious served hot or cold the next day for lunch, these pasties will be a hit with the kids.
Make and share this Corned Beef Pasties recipe from Food.com.
- Heat the oven to 400°F
- Roll out the pastry and cut out 6 circles 8in in diameter.
- Heat the oil and cook the onions in it until starting to soften.
- Take off the heat and cool. Stir in the corned beef and tomato ketchup and season well.
- Divide the mixture between the 6 circles and crimp the edges together. Brush with a little of the beaten egg.
- Put on a baking sheet and bake in the oven for 20-30 minutes until the pastry is golden.
- Serve hot or cold.