Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
What to do with last nights corned beef? How about breakfast!
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup corned beef, diced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1⁄8 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon basil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Blend cream cheese, basil and lemon juice together. set aside. let come to room temperature.
- Whisk eggs, salt, and pepper together till foamy.
- cut corned beef into thin strips or small diced. lightly saute in pan till hot. remove and set aside.
- Melt butter in skillet on medium heat. Add eggs when pan is hot.
- When eggs are 3/4 way done add cream cheese and corned beef to center of eggs.
- Fold in half, plate and enjoy.