What to do with last nights corned beef? How about breakfast!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blend cream cheese, basil and lemon juice together. set aside. let come to room temperature.
- 2Whisk eggs, salt, and pepper together till foamy.
- 3cut corned beef into thin strips or small diced. lightly saute in pan till hot. remove and set aside.
- 4Melt butter in skillet on medium heat. Add eggs when pan is hot.
- 5When eggs are 3/4 way done add cream cheese and corned beef to center of eggs.
- 6Fold in half, plate and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Corned Beef Omelette
Serving Size: 1 (211 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 466.0
- Calories from Fat 366
- Total Fat 40.6 g
- Saturated Fat 20.3 g
- Cholesterol 636.3 mg
- Sodium 1035.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 21.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: