bayoucritter aka. angela's Note:
This is very quick and easy. Makes very large portions. Sometimes I stir corned beef mixture in early (still in liquid stage) & add thinly sliced cabbage, recover and let steam on top of beef & rice. It is truly good:)
My Private Note
large p ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large pot or dutch oven, add RoTel tomatoes, bring to boil.
- 2Add rice and water.
- 3Bring to a rolling boil for 1min.
- 5Cover, turn heat to low simmer for 25min.
- 6In skillet add corned beef, onion and seasonings.
- 7Be careful of adding salt as the beef is already salted!
- 8Lightly'fry' (stirring), til onion is soft and corned beef is well heated.
- 9When rice is done, water should be absorbed and rice soft.
- 10Stir in corned beef mixture.
- 11Add pepper, hot sauce to personal taste.
Browse Our Top Stew Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Corned Beef N' Rice Pot
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 145.4
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 2.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: