Recipe by Mimi in Maine
All I can say about this is that I really like it. I can't leave it alone. It is a strange mixture of things but if you like them all, you might like this.
- 2 (3 ounce) packages lemon Jell-O gelatin
- 3 1⁄2 cups boiling water
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 (12 ounce) can corned beef
- 6 eggs (hard cooked and finely chopped)
- 2 cups finely chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons green peppers (finely chopped)
- 2 tablespoons onions (finely chopped)
- 1 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Dissolve jello in boiling water.
- Slowly blend the vinegar and mayonnaise together till smooth and then slowly add to the jello mixture stirring all the while.
- Chill till partially set.
- While waiting for the jello to set, break up the corned beef into small pieces in a large bowl.
- Add the eggs, celery, green pepper, onion, and salt. Chill till set.