1/2 Photos of Corned Beef Molded Salad
1 hr 20 mins
Mimi in Maine's Note:
All I can say about this is that I really like it. I can't leave it alone. It is a strange mixture of things but if you like them all, you might like this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (3 ounce) packages lemon Jell-O gelatin
- 3 1/2 cups boiling water
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 (12 ounce) can corned beef
- 6 eggs (hard cooked and finely chopped)
- 2 cups finely chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons green peppers (finely chopped)
- 2 tablespoons onions (finely chopped)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1Dissolve jello in boiling water.
- 2Slowly blend the vinegar and mayonnaise together till smooth and then slowly add to the jello mixture stirring all the while.
- 3Chill till partially set.
- 4While waiting for the jello to set, break up the corned beef into small pieces in a large bowl.
- 5Add the eggs, celery, green pepper, onion, and salt. Chill till set.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Corned Beef Molded Salad
Serving Size: 1 (278 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 7
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 546.9
- Calories from Fat 323
- Total Fat 35.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 246.3 mg
- Sodium 1559.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 26.2 g
- Protein 16.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: