Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
Submitted by Mrs. David Lijsing from the Pantry Secrets cookbook from The Women's Missionary Society at Central Free Church in Minneapolis, Minnesota, printed in 1964. It was noted that you may add green pepper and pimiento if you wish.
- 1 (8 ounce) package noodles
- 1 (12 ounce) can corned beef
- 1 cup cheese, cut fine
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can 98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup milk
- Combine and bake 40-50 minutes at 350 degrees.