Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Good, quick, and easy.
- 8 ounces macaroni or 8 ounces noodles
- 12 ounces canned corned beef
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- Mix all ingredients, except breadcrumbs, in a large bowl.
- Transfer to a greased casserole dish.
- Cover with breadcrumbs.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour.
This is a very easy recipe to make. I did add bavarian kraut on my serving and liked it very much. I liked it very much and will make again.
Great hot dish for winter. My mother used to make this all the time with added onion, and I continue to make it to this day.