Montana Heart Song's Note:
This is a quick recipe on the road, or to eat around the campfire.I usually have frozen packets of onions and green peppers. This recipe can be made, frozen and reheated for a quick meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 425.24 g can corn beef hash (or 2 cups leftover meat 1 cup hash browns)
- 236.59 ml dice green pepper
- 236.59 ml chopped onion
- 2.46 ml ground allspice
- 4.92 ml minced garlic
- 29.58 ml vegetable oil
- 4.92 ml chili peppers (optional) or 4.92 ml hot sauce (optional)
- 118.29 ml mayonnaise or 118.29 ml salad dressing
- 2 (14.17 g) packet Splenda sugar substitute (or sugar equivalent)
- 4.92 ml yellow mustard or 4.92 ml brown mustard
- 1Dump all seven ingredients in microwave bowl or in a frying pan on the fire.
- 2Heat on medium power, stir, heat again until peppers and onions are starting to soften.
- 3On the campfire, heat and turn with a spatula until the meat and potatoes start to brown. If there is any grease, drain off.
- 4Take off the heat, put the mayonnaise in the center of the pan or bowl, add the Splenda or sugar, then the mustard.
- 5Lightly stir into meat & potato mixture.
- 6Brown toast and pile 1/4 cup on top and eat.
- 7Heat tortillas, pile 1/4 cup or more on tortillas and wrap, tucking ends inside.
- 8Note: If you freeze, wrap each tortilla wrap in waxed paper before you put in a freezer container or zip lock bag.
- 9(Carry these wraps in a cooler and reheat in the truck stop and convenience food microwaves).
- 10MH like to add creamy horseradish dressing to his. He makes his own.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Corned Beef Hash Wraps (On the Road Recipe)
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 368.8
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 20.8 mg
- Sodium 723.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 10.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: