1/1 Photo of Corned Beef Hash Turnovers W/Cheese Sauce #SP5
Official Contest Entry Simply Potatoes 5 Fix. A wonderful, quick and easy way to use up that leftover corned beef from St. Paddy's Day! These breakfast treats are sure to bring smiles!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2In small *non-stick frying pan, add potatoes and corned beef. Fry over medium high heat for 10-12 minutes or until potatoes are done and lightly browned, stirring minimally. (*Time depends on how much you chopped the potatoes and onions.) Remove from heat.
- 3Place pastry squares onto parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Spread each square with 1/2 teaspoons mustard off to one side. Top each with a mound of potato/corned beef mixture on top of mustard.
- 4Wet two connecting sides, fold over and press closed to seal.
- 5Pop into preheated oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- 6Serve with warmed cheese sauce drizzled over.
- 7*Optional garnish: snipped chives, but not needed. Optional only!
- 8**Turnovers can also be brushed with an egg wash prior to baking, but not needed nor necessary. Only for presentation and does not effect this recipe.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Corned Beef Hash Turnovers W/Cheese Sauce #SP5
Serving Size: 1 (64 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 340.0
- Calories from Fat 211
- Total Fat 23.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 181.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 4.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
cooked corned beef
cheddar cheese sauce