Corned Beef Hash Tater Cups #5FIX
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place the hash browns in a large bowl and sprinkle half of the cornstarch on top. Toss until well-coated. Repeat with the remaining cornstarch. Mix in the beaten egg.
- Divide the mixture evenly among 9 standard muffin tin cups that have been greased. Press the mixture to the bottom and sides of the cup. Bake 20-23 minutes or until golden brown.
- Fill the baked hash brown cups with equally divided amounts of the corned beef strips. Top with equal amounts of the shredded cheese. Bake an additional 7-9 minutes.
- Let cool 5 minutes. Carefully loosen the edges of cups using a knife. Use a fork to remove each tater cup.