Prep 10 mins
Cook 32 mins
5 Ingredient Fix Recipe Entry-I just can't get enough Corned Beef Hash, and Simply Potato Hash Browns make the preparation SO much easier. I use deli sliced corned beef as a shortcut as well.
- 1 -20 ounce Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 4 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1⁄2 lb deli corned beef, cut in strips
- 1 1⁄2 cups swiss cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place the hash browns in a large bowl and sprinkle half of the cornstarch on top. Toss until well-coated. Repeat with the remaining cornstarch. Mix in the beaten egg.
- Divide the mixture evenly among 9 standard muffin tin cups that have been greased. Press the mixture to the bottom and sides of the cup. Bake 20-23 minutes or until golden brown.
- Fill the baked hash brown cups with equally divided amounts of the corned beef strips. Top with equal amounts of the shredded cheese. Bake an additional 7-9 minutes.
- Let cool 5 minutes. Carefully loosen the edges of cups using a knife. Use a fork to remove each tater cup.
This recipe looks delicious - and so easy to make!