Recipe by Dienia B.
From very old newspaper. This was for a brunch party. It looked pretty and easy.
- 2 (907.18 g) can corn beef hash
- 12 eggs
- 14.79 ml milk
- 29.58 ml butter, melted
- 118.29 ml cheddar cheese (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Pack corned beef into a greased 1 quart mold.
- Bake in a 350 degree Fahrenheit oven for 30 minutes.
- In the last 5 minutes, scramble eggs, with milk and melted butter added, in a skillet. Don't scramble hard; scramble soft.
- Unmold corned beef unto hot plate.
- Fill center with scrambled eggs.
- Can top with cheese.