1/3 Photos of Corned Beef Hash Ring
Dienia B.'s Note:
From very old newspaper. This was for a brunch party. It looked pretty and easy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pack corned beef into a greased 1 quart mold.
- 2Bake in a 350 degree Fahrenheit oven for 30 minutes.
- 3In the last 5 minutes, scramble eggs, with milk and melted butter added, in a skillet. Don't scramble hard; scramble soft.
- 4Unmold corned beef unto hot plate.
- 5Fill center with scrambled eggs.
- 6Can top with cheese.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Corned Beef Hash Ring
Serving Size: 1 (267 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 178.5
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 382.5 mg
- Sodium 177.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 12.6 g