Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
From very old newspaper. This was for a brunch party. It looked pretty and easy.
- 2 (16 ounce) cans corn beef hash
- 12 eggs
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese (optional)
- Pack corned beef into a greased 1 quart mold.
- Bake in a 350 degree Fahrenheit oven for 30 minutes.
- In the last 5 minutes, scramble eggs, with milk and melted butter added, in a skillet. Don't scramble hard; scramble soft.
- Unmold corned beef unto hot plate.
- Fill center with scrambled eggs.
- Can top with cheese.