1/2 Photos of Corned Beef Hash Patties
Divalicious *808*'s Note:
This is a local breakfast favorite with over easy eggs and some steaming white rice. The mix can be made a day ahead to allow the flavors to blend. The patties will also be easier to make once the mixture has chilled.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil cubed potato in salted water till tender, drain and allow to cool.
- 2Combine the rest of the ingredients and mix well, mashing the potato into small chunks throughout the mixture.
- 3Chill for 2-3 hours or overnight.
- 4Heat enough oil in pan to evenly coat the bottom. (we are not deep frying these!).
- 5Form the mixture into patties dredge in panko or flour, shake off excess and fry on both sides till golden brown. Add more oil to frying pan as needed.
- 6Note: Prep and cook time does not include refrigeration time. This step is optional, patties can be formed and fried as soon as mixture is combined. It may be a little loose and not as easy to work with. End result will be just as yummy!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Corned Beef Hash Patties
Serving Size: 1 (143 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 316.0
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 136.1 mg
- Sodium 999.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 19.3 g