Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
This was in a collection of recipes that my Gigi (Grandma) had. My great aunt Frances gave this to her.
- 8 ounces egg noodles, cooked
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped fine
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1 (11 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (12 ounce) can corn beef hash
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- Mix all ingredients together and put in casserole dish coated with cooking spray.
- Set oven at 350 degrees.
- Bake 45 minutes.
My Brother and I thought this recipe was good. I did not add the green pepper even though I LOVE green peppers. I used canned corn beef. I also added Pepper. It turned out very nice served with Bussel Sprouts. Very nice dinner..Thank You for the recipe that will be used again. Hugs
If you don't want to cook corned beef for St. Patrick's day, try this dish. I used 1/2 cup breadcrumbs and shredded cheese. It is a dish to make in a hurry. Make in the morning, chill and cook when you get home. Allow extra 10 minutes cooking time if chilled in refrigerator.I covered the first 30 minutes of cooking time.