7 hrs 15 mins
I like this as a main dish, side dish or for breakfast! Yummy! :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (26 ounce) package frozen shredded hash browns, partially thawed
- 2 cups cooked corned beef (or canned)
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons celery seeds
- salt, to taste
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 1/2 cups shredded American cheese (or combination American/Cheddar cheese)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1Lightly butter a 3 1/2- or 4-quart crockpot.
- 2Sprinkle about one-fourth of the potatoes in, followed by one-third of the onion and one-third of the corned beef.
- 3Sprinkle with celery seed, salt and pepper.
- 4Repeat two more times, ending with the remaining potato, 1/2 cup cheese, and another sprinkling of salt, pepper, and celery seed.
- 5Mix together the cream of celery soup and evaporated milk; pour over the potato mixture.
- 6Cover and cook on LOW for 7 to 9 hours.
- 7This recipe yields about 6 servings as a side dish.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Corned Beef Hash Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 175.7
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 11.6 mg
- Sodium 435.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 4.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: