- 2 (15 ounce) cans corn beef hash
- 6 eggs
- Tabasco sauce (optional)
- 1 (8 ounce) packageshredded colby cheese or 1 (8 ounce) package cheddar cheese or 1 (8 ounce) package monterey jack pepper cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease a one-quart casserole dish.
- Spread two cans of corned beef hash in lightly greased casserole dish.
- Make six indentations in corned beef hash with spoon.
- Break open egg and place raw eggs in each of the indentations.
- Sprinkle Tabasco sauce over entire mixture.
- Evenly cover mixture with shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 35-40 minutes until egg yolks are fully cooked.