Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Another oldie but goodie.
Make and share this Corned Beef Hash Breakfast Bake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease a one-quart casserole dish.
- Spread two cans of corned beef hash in lightly greased casserole dish.
- Make six indentations in corned beef hash with spoon.
- Break open egg and place raw eggs in each of the indentations.
- Sprinkle Tabasco sauce over entire mixture.
- Evenly cover mixture with shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 35-40 minutes until egg yolks are fully cooked.