Another oldie but goodie.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Lightly grease a one-quart casserole dish.
- 3Spread two cans of corned beef hash in lightly greased casserole dish.
- 4Make six indentations in corned beef hash with spoon.
- 5Break open egg and place raw eggs in each of the indentations.
- 6Sprinkle Tabasco sauce over entire mixture.
- 7Evenly cover mixture with shredded cheese.
- 8Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 35-40 minutes until egg yolks are fully cooked.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Corned Beef Hash Breakfast Bake
Serving Size: 1 (229 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 909.8
- Calories from Fat 569
- Total Fat 63.2 g
- Saturated Fat 30.6 g
- Cholesterol 585.5 mg
- Sodium 1801.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 55.2 g