1/4 Photos of Corned Beef Hash and Eggs
Great weekend breakfast for 2.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook onion and pepper in butter until tender.
- 2Stir in corned beef, potato, and broth.
- 3Cook and stir for 3 minutes.
- 4Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 5Using back of a spoon, make 4 indentations in hash.
- 6Break 1 egg into each indentation.
- 7Cook on low, covered, for about 4 minutes until desired doneness.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Corned Beef Hash and Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (346 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 331.6
- Calories from Fat 192
- Total Fat 21.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 402.5 mg
- Sodium 548.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 15.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cooked corned beef