Recipe by MizzNezz
Great weekend breakfast for 2.
Top Review by Quiltingqueen
This was good! I used 1 1/2 cups of chopped deli corned beef, 1 cup cubed potatoes, probably closer to 3/4 cup onion and about 1/2 cup frozen shredded hash browns. I had no green pepper, but I did use the 2/3 cups beef broth. My husband and I ate the whole pan with some scrambled eggs (we're not "poached" egg people) on the side. Yum!
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup finely chopped cooked corned beef or 1 cup canned corned beef
- 1 cup finely chopped cooked potato (I use leftovers)
- 2⁄3 cup beef broth
- 4 eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook onion and pepper in butter until tender.
- Stir in corned beef, potato, and broth.
- Cook and stir for 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Using back of a spoon, make 4 indentations in hash.
- Break 1 egg into each indentation.
- Cook on low, covered, for about 4 minutes until desired doneness.