Prep 10 mins
Cook 18 mins
Goes with all your favorite egg dishes.
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 3 cups corned beef, cooked, cut into 1/2-inch cubes (about 2 pounds)
- 2 -3 cups potatoes, cooked, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- fresh parsley
- Cook onions in oil over medium-high heat until lightly browned, about 3 minutes.
- Add beef and potatoes and reduce heat to medium, and press down to compress.
- Cook without stirring until the bottom is browned 10-15 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley.
Great way to use up the leftover corned beef and potatoes from St. Patricks Day! Easy!!!
great way to use leftover corned beef. we loved this! would not change a thing. i actually liked this better than the corned beef and cabbage! i think i will just make the corned beef for this recipe!!!!!!
This is a good basic hash. I like to use thick-sliced corned beef from the deli. If using the deli corned beef, you only need 3/4 lb. to make up 3 cups.