Recipe by Air Force Mama
My mom used to make this quick and easy dish for us all the time when we were growing up. I love to cook my mothers recipes as it brings back wonderful childhood memories. I love this dish on top of cooked, plain white rice.
- 1 (7 ounce) can corned beef
- 1⁄2 cup potato, small cubes
- 1⁄2 onion, sliced
- 1 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
Directions See How It's Made
- In a skillet, heat the oil over medium high heat. Fry the potatoes for about 5 minutes.
- Add in the onions and tomatoes and continue cooking and mixing well.
- Add the corned beef and water to the skillet and mix well.
- Simmer on low heat for 5-10 minutes.
- Enjoy on cooked white rice.