Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Easy on the budget and strong on the taste. Simple to make and quick too.
Make and share this Corned Beef Hash recipe from Food.com.
- Peel potatoes and cut into 1" cubes.
- Chop onion.
- Heat iron skillet over high heat until hot to prevent sticking.
- Crumble the corned beef and place in the skillet, add potatoes and onion.
- Cover with water and bring to a boil.
- Turn heat down to barely boiling and cook until the potatoes and onions are done.
- Stir occasionally to prevent sticking and add more water if needed.
Finally a hash that is not sweet. Thanks so much for the keeper, and a new method for cooking onions.
I add carrots and corn with mine. Very yummy.
I needed somthing for lunch. The kids were getting hungry. everybody enjoyed it. Thx for the new recipe!