Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This started out as leftovers, DH now requests it. This is a simple one pan meal...we do like to serve it with poached eggs!!
- 6 baking potatoes, scrubbed and cubed
- 1 medium onion, large dice
- 1 bell pepper, large dice
- 2 jalapeno peppers, optional but we like spicy, minced (optional)
- 1 small head of cabbage, chopped
- 2 cups corned beef, cooked and cubed
- vegetable oil
- salt and pepper
- Heat a large frying pan with vegetable oil added (to cover surface).
- Add all ingredients and fry until potatoes, cabbage and onions are brown.
- Season to taste.