Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
The guys in my family love this with an egg or two on top.
- 2 cups chopped cooked leftover corned beef
- 3 cups chopped, cooked potatoes
- 6 teaspoons minced onions
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons oil
- Combine beef, potatoes, and onion.
- Add salt, pepper, and milk.
- Heat oil in skillet.
- Spread hash evenly over bottom of skillet.
- Cook on low heat,without stirring, until browned.
- Flip over and brown the other side.
Oh Inez I knew it would be good if your name was on the recipe!!! I made corned beef and cabbage, then rubens and I still hade leftovers!!!!! so I made this for breakfast with poached eggs and toast. My hubby was very happy!!!
A simple yet delicious recipe
Delicious! Made it with sunny side up eggs and toast. Hubby and I were very happy. Super yummy!!!