Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe is from my "Irish Cooking" cookbook.
Make and share this Corned Beef Hash recipe from Food.com.
- Place potatoes in 10-inch skillet.
- Cover potatoes with water. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low; simmer 6 minutes. (Potatoes will be firm.)
- Drain potatoes in colander; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Wipe out skillet with paper towel. Add butter and onion; cook and stir over medium-high heat 5 minutes.
- Stir in corned beef, horseradish, and potatoes; mix well. Press down mixture with spatula to flatten into compact layer.
- Reduce heat to low. Drizzle cream over mixture, if desired. Cook 10 minutes to 15 minutes.
- Turn mixture over with spatula; pat down and continue cooking 10 to 15 minutes or until bottom is well browned.
- Top each serving with 1 poached egg. Serve immediately.