1/1 Photo of Corned Beef Hash
This tasty combination of corned beef, tomatoes and onion is topped with fluffy potato
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the potatoes in boiling, salted water for about 10 minutes until tender. Drain.
- 2Heat the oil and saute the onion for a few minutes until transparent. Lift out with a slotted spoon and put in a bowl.
- 3Add the corned beef, tomatoes (with their juice), salt and pepper to the onion and mix well. Turn the mixture into an ovenproof dish.
- 4Pre-heat oven to 200°C (400°F) or Gas No 6.
- 5Mash the potatoes, then beat in the milk and beaten egg to make a soft fluffy consistency.
- 6Spoon the potato on top of the corned beef mixture and level off with a fork.
- 7Cook for about 25 minutes until the potato is brown and crispy.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Corned Beef Hash
Serving Size: 1 (479 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 465.0
- Calories from Fat 180
- Total Fat 20.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 138.3 mg
- Sodium 1008.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 23.3 g