Recipe by jodie jam
Easy, and always a hit. Everyone is always surprised when I tell them what the glaze is. It doesn't sound very good but it's execellent.
Top Review by LaLa Lola
Excellent! Served it to family on New Year's Day along with cabbage and black-eyed peas. The glaze is wonderful. It would be as good on ham, pork roast, or pork chops. Leftover corned beef makes great sandwiches! Thanks for a great recipe -- taste and simplicity!
Directions See How It's Made
- Place Corned beef, garlic and bay leaves in crockpot and cover with water.
- Cook until done.
- 8 hours usually on low.
- Take out of crockpot and place fat side up in ovenproof dish.
- Score the fat.
- Mix ingredients for glaze, pour over corned beef (saving just alittle).
- Place in preheated 400 degree oven for 15 minutes.
- Take out slice and pour remaining glaze over the top.