Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
As usual, I was served this recipe at a party at work. That is where most of my recipes come from, because I eat more at work than at home. The colors in this recipe are perfect for a Christmas party too. This dip is fabulous!
- 2 packages buddig corned beef
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 bunch green onion
- 2 -3 tablespoons Accent seasoning
- Cut corned beef into small pieces (shears are very helpful).
- Let cream cheese get to room temperature.
- Dice onions.
- Mix all ingredients and refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- Serve with Wheat Thins or your favorite cracker.
I have enjoyed this GREAT snack for years but, being "culinary-challenged" myself, I would never DARE attempt making even the simplest receipe for 'public' consumption.
Thanks for making this one so easy that even this old man was able to make it work to perfection.
Glad I found you, and I will be returning to Food.com very soon. Thank you again.
My favorite "cheese ball" recipe. This stuff's addictive. Some people don't eat it when they see it because they don't know what it is, but that's okay - more for me! You can make it without the MSG, um, Accent seasoning, and it is just as good.
This dip was made early in the morning for our nightly "Happy Hour". Everyone loved it. Thanks for sharing, CheesyGal. We will make this again.