1/8 Photos of Corned Beef Dinner - Crock Pot
10 hrs 15 mins
Very nice aroma to come home to and a wonderful taste. Satisfying
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 -2 1/2 lbs corned beef brisket
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 stalk celery, cut in 3
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and halved
- 4 medium carrots, peeled cut in 3
- 1 cup beef bouillon
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 garlic clove, smashed
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 4 small cabbage, cut into wedges
- 1 teaspoon caraway seed
- 1Trim brisket of all visible fat, cut to fit 4 qt or larger crockpot, if necessary.
- 2Place onion, celery, potatoes and carrots in bottom of crockpot, lay brisket on top.
- 3Whisk together bouillon, bay leaf, garlic, Worcestershire sauce and dry mustard.
- 4Pour over brisket, cover pot.
- 5Cook on low setting for 8 to 10 hours, adding cabbage wedges and caraway seed for the last hour of cooking.
- 6To serve, discard cooking liquid, slice meat onto hot serving plates, accompany with the cooked potatoes, carrots, celery, cabbage wedges and your favourite mustard.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Corned Beef Dinner - Crock Pot
Serving Size: 1 (1256 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 956.4
- Calories from Fat 399
- Total Fat 44.3 g
- Saturated Fat 14.7 g
- Cholesterol 222.2 mg
- Sodium 2929.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 89.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 25.1 g
- Sugars 29.0 g
- Protein 55.9 g