1/2 Photos of Corned Beef Casserole
A hearty biscuit-topped casserole that is warming and filling! From Taste of Home's Casserole Cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 3 medium potatoes, cooked and cubed
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (12 ounce) can corned beef
- 1 (12 ounce) package refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1Melt butter in a large saucepan, and cook onion at medium heat until tender; remove from heat.
- 2Stir in flour, salt, Worcestershire sauce and pepper.
- 3Gradually add the milk, stirring well.
- 4Bring to a boil, and stir for two minutes, or until thickened and bubbly.
- 5Mix in the potatoes, corn and corned beef.
- 6Transfer to a greased 13" x 9" x 2" casserole dish.
- 7Bake, uncovered, at 400F for 25-30 minutes, or until bubbly.
- 8Top with the biscuits, and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes, or until biscuits are golden brown.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Corned Beef Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (254 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 438.2
- Calories from Fat 181
- Total Fat 20.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 60.3 mg
- Sodium 1600.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 16.5 g