Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 hrs
This recipe came with my slow cooker. Very easy and tasty!
- 1360.77 g corned beef, rinsed and cut into cubes
- 44.37 ml quick-cooking tapioca
- 3 medium carrots, cut in 1-inch pieces
- 2 medium onions, quartered
- 1 small cabbage, cut into 8 wedges
- 297.66 g can beef broth
- 297.66 g soup can water
- 29.58 ml wine vinegar
- 2.46 ml dry mustard
- 2.46 ml horseradish (optional)
- 118.29 ml molasses
- 3 whole cloves
- 1 bay leaf
- Place corned beef in crockpot.
- Sprinkle tapioca evenly over meat.
- Spread carrots, onions and cabbage evenly around and over meat.
- In a mixing bowl, combine remainder of ingredients.
- Pour over meat and veges.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Remove cloves and bay leaf before serving.