Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 hrs
I had a Brisket sitting in my fridge and needed to cook it but didn't want anything heavy. So I thought I would try my favorite dressing as a marinade. This also works well with Roasts.
- 3 lbs corned beef brisket
- 16 ounces raspberry vinaigrette (1 bottle)
- 1 medium onion
- 2 bell peppers
- 2 cups rice
- - Cut the onion and bell peppers into bite size pieces.
- - Remove as much Fat from the meat as possible. (I like to boil it and give it to my dog).
- - Throw everything into the crock pot on low for 8 hours or high for four.
- - Make your rice as directed.
- - Serve over rice.
Great recipe. Wasn't too sure about the rasp. dressing but it really worked. Not too sweet and quite rich with the oil from the dressing and fat from the meat, said husband. Rice and rolls are a must.
This was a GREAT recipe.!!! my 16 year old hate corned beef...but he loved this. I cooked it for about 9 hours (by accident) and it just came apart and was sooooo moist and tender...the peppers and onions did not overpower anything..it all worked together.