Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I found this recipe in a school book long ago. I've made this for football parties, snack days at work, and just plain hanging out. Who knew corned beef just isn't for St. Patrick's Day anymore. I do love corned beef. I save some just for this dip.
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup thinly sliced corned beef, chopped
- 1⁄4 chopped onion (small chop)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mince parsley
- 1 -2 teaspoon horseradish, to taste
- bagel chips (whatever you like to use for dipping)
- In a bowl, combine mayo and sour cream.
- Stir in beef and the rest four ingredients.
- Cover and let chill at least 2 hours.