Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is one of my favourite weeknight meals, so quick and easy! I got this recipe off a friend some years ago and have been making it every since! I like to serve with chilli chips, paprika potato wedges or mashed potatoes. Enjoy.
- 340 g corned beef
- 400 g tinned chopped tomatoes, in the juices
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a bowl, mash the corned beef as much as you can (this is a little tricky).
- Add the tinned tomatoes, onions and curry powder. Mix well until the mixture becomes free of any lump of corned beef.
- Transfer to a frying pan on a medium heat, cook the mixture for about 10 – 15 minutes until the mixture is heated through. Stir in the salt and pepper (to taste) and serve.
When I was growing up, this was a regular for dinner - but always served over rice. Simple and satisfying, and it tastes good too!