Recipe is from Rhodes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 16 rhodes frozen dinner rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 2 medium size yellow onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leave
- 2 medium size red potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/2-1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups grated swiss cheese
- 6 ounces fully cooked corned beef, cut in strips
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Combine rolls together and roll into a 15-inch circle. Place in a sprayed 14-inch pizza pan. Turn up edge and pinch to form a rim. Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise while preparing toppings.
- 2In a large skillet, cook onions in olive oil over medium heat 4 to 6 minutes or until soft. Reduce heat to low. Sprinkle thyme over onions and add potatoes. Cover and cook 8 to 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Remove from heat and season with salt & pepper.
- 3Remove wrap from dough and poke several times with a fork to prevent bubbles from forming. Pre-bake crust at 350°F 10-15 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle with 1/2 of the Swiss cheese. Top with potato mixture. Return to oven and bake 10-15 minutes. Remove from oven and top with corned beef, remaining Swiss cheese and Parmesan cheese. Bake an additional 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Corned Beef and Potato Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (304 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 758.7
- Calories from Fat 223
- Total Fat 24.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 53.6 mg
- Sodium 1389.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 102.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 11.7 g
- Protein 31.6 g