Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 mins
In '200 Best Panini Recipes' by Tiffany Collins
- 4 slices pumpernickel bread
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons spicy mustard
- 4 ounces corned beef, thinly sliced
- 2 ounces Fontina cheese, thinly sliced
- 6 slices dill pickles
- 4 thin slices onions
- Preheat panini grill to high.
- Brush one side of each bread slice with butter.
- Place on a work surface, buttered side down, and spread with mustard.
- On bottom halves, evenly layer beef, cheese, pickle, and onion.
- Cover with top halves and press gently to pack.
- Place sandwiches in grill, close the top plate and cook until golden brown, 3-4 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Delicious! One of the best grilled sandwiches I have tried.