In '200 Best Panini Recipes' by Tiffany Collins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat panini grill to high.
- 2Brush one side of each bread slice with butter.
- 3Place on a work surface, buttered side down, and spread with mustard.
- 4On bottom halves, evenly layer beef, cheese, pickle, and onion.
- 5Cover with top halves and press gently to pack.
- 6Place sandwiches in grill, close the top plate and cook until golden brown, 3-4 minutes.
- 7Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Corned Beef and Fontina Panini
Serving Size: 1 (412 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 564.1
- Calories from Fat 253
- Total Fat 28.1 g
- Saturated Fat 13.1 g
- Cholesterol 103.7 mg
- Sodium 1712.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.6 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 26.4 g