Recipe by Pinkytz
Gooey and cheesy and comforting. I got this recipe from my mother over thirty years ago and my copy of it is yellowed and stained from frequent use. That's always a good sign.
Top Review by Flautatime
Sooooo good! I used a can of pimientos since I had no green pepper and it turned out awesome. My husband had seconds! Almost polished this off by ourselves. Thanks for posting this.
- 8 ounces egg noodles, broad
- 1 (12 ounce) can corned beef
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄3 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup black olives, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons green peppers, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 2 cups American cheese, coarsely shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook noodles, without salt.
- Crumble corned beef in bowl, add soup, onion, olives, green pepper and corn.
- Mix well.
- Put about 1/4 of meat mixture in shallow 2 quart baking dish.
- Alternate noodles, sauce, and cheese, ending with cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees 45 minutes.