1/2 Photos of Corned Beef and Cabbage Tacos
Irish and Mexican just like me! Planning on using my leftover St. Patrick's Day corned beef brisket for this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook brisket according to package directions, or cover with water in a slow cooker and cook on HIGH for 8 to 10 hours.
- 2Remove from liquid and let stand until cool enough to handle.
- 3Remove any pieces of fat and shred corned beef.
- 4To assemble tacos, fill tortillas or shells with shredded corned beef, cabbage and cheese.
- 5Top with other ingredients as desired.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Corned Beef and Cabbage Tacos
Serving Size: 1 (840 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 154.9
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 14.8 mg
- Sodium 281.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 6.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
corned beef brisket