Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
A great way to use up leftovers ! Be sure to cook extra for this homey treat.
- 1 cup finely chopped cooked corned beef
- 1 cup mashed potatoes
- 1 cup finely chopped cooked cabbage
- 1⁄2 cup mashed cooked carrot
- 1⁄4 cup minced green onion
- butter or bacon drippings (for frying)
- 1 cup stone ground mustard
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- Combine corned beef, potato, cabbage, carrot and onion and shape into patties.
- Melt butter in a heavy skillet, add patties and saute until heated through and browned.
- Combine mustard and horseradish and serve with patties.
EXCELLENT!! These were awesome!! I am so glad to have found a wonderful way to use up leftover corned beef!! We love to eat it once a month!