- 5 -7 lbs corned beef brisket
- 5 lbs red potatoes
- 3 lbs baby carrots
- 2 medium yellow onions
- 2 heads cabbage
- 2 (15 ounce) cans Guinness stout
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash and cut potatoes into quarters.
- Peel and cut onions into wedges.
- Cut cabbage into wedges.
- Place all vegetables into a large roaster oven.
- Rinse corned beef and place on top of vegetables.
- Sprinkle spice packets included with the corned beef on top.
- Pour the beer over the corned beef, being careful to not wash off the spices.
- Pour water into the bottom of the roaster.
- Set roaster to 300 degrees and cook for 4 - 4 1/2 hours until vegetables are tender.