4 hrs 15 mins
I just threw this together tonight for my family. Everyone loved it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash and cut potatoes into quarters.
- 2Peel and cut onions into wedges.
- 3Cut cabbage into wedges.
- 4Place all vegetables into a large roaster oven.
- 5Rinse corned beef and place on top of vegetables.
- 6Sprinkle spice packets included with the corned beef on top.
- 7Pour the beer over the corned beef, being careful to not wash off the spices.
- 8Pour water into the bottom of the roaster.
- 9Set roaster to 300 degrees and cook for 4 - 4 1/2 hours until vegetables are tender.
Browse Our Top European Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Corned Beef and Cabbage for a Crowd
Serving Size: 1 (1856 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1593.3
- Calories from Fat 492
- Total Fat 54.6 g
- Saturated Fat 18.1 g
- Cholesterol 277.6 mg
- Sodium 3456.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 121.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.4 g
- Sugars 20.2 g
- Protein 67.3 g