1/7 Photos of Corned Beef and Cabbage Dinner for the Slow Cooker
13 hrs 15 mins
I love the convenience of using a crockpot and love finding new recipes for it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs small red potatoes
- 1 1/2 cups fresh baby carrots
- 1 medium onion, cut into 8 wedges
- 1 (2 -2 1/2 lb) corned beef brisket, with seasonings packet
- 2 cups apple juice
- 8 pieces cabbage, thin wedges
- 1Place potatoes, carrots and onion in 5 to 6-1/2 quart slow cooker. Top with corned beef brisket; sprinkle with contents of seasoning packet. Add apple juice and enough water to just cover brisket.
- 2Cover; cook on Low setting 10 to 12 hours.
- 3About 40 minutes before serving, remove beef from slow cooker; place on serving platter and cover to keep warm.
- 4Add cabbage wedges to vegetables and broth in slow cooker. Increase heat setting to High; cover and cook 30 to 35 minutes longer or until cabbage is crisp-tender.
- 5Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine all horseradish sauce ingredients; mix well.
- 6To serve, cut corned beef across grain into thin slices. With slotted spoon, remove vegetables from slow cooker.
- 7Serve corned beef and vegetables with sauce.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Corned Beef and Cabbage Dinner for the Slow Cooker
Serving Size: 1 (355 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 474.9
- Calories from Fat 245
- Total Fat 27.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 120.4 mg
- Sodium 1440.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 9.7 g
- Protein 23.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: