1/1 Photo of Corned Beef and Cabbage - Crock Pot
8 hrs 20 mins
This is adapted from a recipe on southernfood.about.com - it is really easy and delicious. Just be careful that you don't let the cabbage get into contact with the sides of the crock pot or it will burn where it touches the appliance.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lightly butter or spray a crock pot.
- 2Layer potato slices over bottom of pot with carrots.
- 3Place corned beef on vegetables.
- 4Slice cabbage into wedges and arrange around meat.
- 5Sprinkle with pepper and add water.
- 6Cover and cook on LOW setting for 7 to 8 hours until meat and vegetables are tender.
- 7Remove meat to platter; cover with foil and rest for 10 - 15 minutes before slicing.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Corned Beef and Cabbage - Crock Pot
Serving Size: 1 (568 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 389.3
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 97.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 88.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.5 g
- Sugars 11.5 g
- Protein 11.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: